11.02.2008

lack of goblins...

After growing up and having one random trick-or-treater at our house (her mom was driving her around)... one attraction to living in a neighborhood is the anticipation of the trick-or-treaters! Halloween was a gorgeous night and we barely had any visitors - I object! I had more birds than goblins for sure. I love this "full house"!


Mom and Dad came up in the morning... the boat was finally out of the water and Dad thought he'd finish our deck -you know, the one he started in May :)


He and Todd knocked it out in just a few hours - doesn't it look fantastic?!? I had asked back in May if I could have a door so we could store things underneath. I wasn't going to dare to bring that up again - look what they did - a door! There is just something about an unexpected door...


Mom, Todd and I took Buoy for a walk around the neighborhood... Todd's camera was at it again. Oh, the life on Preserve Lane...


Buoy just loves climbing rocks... that may be stretching the truth, but he sure fakes it well. It was so nice out that we walked much further than we usually do - we started out being walked by Buoy and the tables turned before we returned home.


missing the soft dog,
jamie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um ok so can you PLEASE print me off a REAL hard copy of that pic with you and Buoy and mail it to me??!?!! It is seriously the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my entire life (SHT would have to be a close second).

:)

Shanahan

Unknown said...

I think I should take that finch feeder pic to Oakland Nursery. Deck looks great...what a beautiful fall day.