11.09.2008

dangerous place to be...

I've never been to a Cavs game - this apparently shocked many since we live in Cleveland. Even Todd thought I had been... as we were leaving, he finally realized that I really hadn't been to one. It was a gross rainy night, but the Q was nice and cozy. The experience would have been great anyway, but the last 5 minutes of this game were unbelievable - what a win! Dearest LeBron, please don't ever leave us... Todd told me King James is still growing? That's crazy talk.


It's rare - a Saturday night at home without visitors - that means it is time for Abuelos! I was entertained that we accidentally dressed to match each other and, of course, wanted to take a photo. This is the look you get when you stand between a man and his dip sampler - it's a dangerous place to be!


queso diablo instead of the guac please,
jamie.

No comments: