What's missing (other than that you can't see the light)? FRIENDS! Friday night before the Ohio State/Penn State game, the table hosted Todd, Clay, Shannon and me for Kung Pao and sake. Our new addition, Domo, guarded the candy boat.He's just a little guy, but he got so very upset when I ate one of his Heath bars. I had to calm him down by promising to make him a Christmas outfit and ensure he always had candy for his boat.
Pumpkin Domo was rather excited to see that Clay had brought some friends for him. In no time, they were workin' it out on the pool table.
Clay was sad that Danny's was closed and there would be no enjoying of soft-serve orange sherbet during this trip. Thankfully, we had billiards, Ketel One and sour pumpkins to keep him happy.
Before half-time, the crew could hear me dicing away in the kitchen... then the smell of chocolate... it was time for fondue! We weren't too coordinated in taking a group fondue photo, but this does the trick. Please note that Clay chose to dip a sour pumpkin and Todd doesn't seem to realize that he has an entire chain of sliced marshmallows - oh my.I'm guessing you saw the game. I'm guessing you know why we'd want to forget it as quickly as possible. Liquid Caine does the job - trust us. After 3 shots, Shannon had to take a seat behind the bar to plot out her next beverage. Classic Shanahan. Until this moment, she had agreed to keep her BLUE AND WHITE (not Penn State -but terrible color choice) shirt covered up. This picture really is worth a thousand words.
loving the new bar knife and cutting board,
jamie.

4 comments:
OH MY GOD WHY AM i suchhhhhhhhhh a dork?!?!!
What a fun fun fun weekend.
Shanahan
Hi Jamie,
It is always great to read about your adventures.
I love that table!!!! Beautiful....
Hope you, Todd and Clay had a great trip back home. I heard you guys stoped at IKEA.
I love that place...
Anyways,
Thank you so much for comming over to celebrate Garrett's B-DAY. You guys were definatley the life of the party!
Hugs...
Thais
I know you're holding those sour pumpkins from me in a feable attempt to make me plan a return visit. Do you think that will even work?!?
yeah... I guess you're right.
Clay - I think it may have been a subconscious decision, but yet, I'm holding the remaining sour pumpkins to facilitate a QUICK return. How about this weekend?!?
Post a Comment