It really had stopped snowing - I didn't lie to Clay. When he was about 45 minutes out, we realized that we had a mini-blizzard outside. After driving through terrible conditions (while Columbus was still nice and clear), he arrived and said "where's my massage?!?". I did promise him a massage and he certainly earned it. I felt quite spoiled that he would visit us the weekend after the Detroit trip :)
It's always nice when the Buckeyes triumph over (what should be) maize & blue... but, I'm getting pretty used to enjoying it in this manner. Not much beats being part of the game and taking it in from the shoe, but this has got to be damn close. I love our friends and it makes me genuinely happy that they feel welcome and enjoy visiting. Clay and Aaron - thanks for being patrons of 237. If we were a backwoods New York State bar a la The Tavern, I would have photos of you guys stuck to the walls and you'd have your own snowmobile parking spot for sure.
still very hung up on 'road-worker neon yellow' being the new maize,
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment