11.01.2009

did you say bootatoes...

With two October birthdays (Todd on the 19th / Doug on the 28th) and plenty of Halloween decorations... we had reason to celebrate! Have I mentioned I love our dining table now? We've used it more than I ever used my old over the course of 5 years. Everyone seems excited for their kebabs and mashed bootatoes...




You read right... BOOtatoes!



After some post-dinner birthday gifting and taking care of the kids for "Tricks or Treat" (Sue!), Patty secured her spot on the sofa and bedded down.




Sue secured the other most coveted spot and snagged Bud for an evening nap.




Todd commenced the construction of his Alaska train set from Sue & Doug.





We're going to order more track so it will go around the Christmas tree... his entertainment from this train couldn't have been rivaled by a 1o year-old. Check out Doug's meatball grill basket in the background!



Had to include this one to show off the Jack Skellington belt buckle I bought Todd for his birthday.


The Dads headed off to guitarland... not a new store - just our mess of an office.



ooooh, look at you [trick-or-treater], what are you?,

jamie.

No comments: