11.29.2009

I'm going to the hockey game...

Apparently, we were far too busy eating and watching sports to take any photos for Thanksgiving. In honor of Fran's visit, we planned for a visit to Nationwide Arena for a Blue Jackets game on Saturday.




Backing up a bit, Todd and I headed to Easton with the Musacchio family and Fran. We weren't planning on a call from Patty saying that she was following Dad in the squad to St. Ann's (well, neither was he for that matter). Doug dropped Todd and I off at the hospital and, thankfully, Dad seemed to be doing fine.


We were all thinking we might want to try and find someone to take his ticket for the game the following day... he calmly said, "oh... I'm going to the hockey game". You heard the man - he wasn't kidding!




Our beloved hockey fan, Fran...




The Jackets showed us a good time and even took it to a shoot-out... unfortunately, Todd's cheers didn't seal the deal on the win.




I was almost equally excited for the blimp that kept taking spins around the arena... here he is hiding from me...



Sue hopes we'll all forget the "walk" heard round the 'hood,

jamie.


No comments: