Well, it worked - not only did some fabulous friends show up for a weekend visit, but we even got Grahamnation on a Friday night! Todd officially welcomed him and he was anxious to get out of his shoes and over to the bar...
I started not feeling well earlier in the day but forgot it all when I spotted Graham! The high did eventually wear off, as you'll soon see...
Real men drink bubble.
We almost always see good results (mullets and dance parties), but I have to say that the bubble and "grandma" helped to speed things along - and got Graham very much so in the mix.
Straight out of Detroit...
Todd and Aaron have much to offer.
At one point, Graham was doing the "shopping cart"... as he went around the living room selecting things for his cart, the others nearly ran him over and he kept right on shopping.
Aaron eventually caved... no one really noticed that I slipped away - unfortunately I started to feel much worse.
I tried a few times to linger on the edge of the action... being the only child that I am, I did not want to be far from the action even though the Tiesto dance party was splitting my head in two. After my first attempts were foiled by Clay insisting that I dance, I was finally able to observe from a dark corner in the front room behind the pool table. I was so afraid that they would see during their "photo shoot" but I was successful. They eventually found me. Check me out...
I felt much better for the second night... especially after the WIN. The morning after was even better when Krista stopped by on her way back to to the airport. Technically, she passed the airport to get to us but I'm very happy she did. Off to brunch at The Dolphin - always an experience. No smoothies for Graham though.
Mimosas to celebrate the short Krista visit - we'll take any time we can get with that pretty lady!
I love you, Krista. For the record, I'm glad I pinched you on the butt when we were swimming - clearly, I have good taste... I was 7 and needed an intro.
wait... where's holly?
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment