We stand so corrected. Details started to trickle in as the date neared and we hung out with some of my co-workers for happy hour. Next thing I know, we have a room booked at the Renaissance downtown and have a stocked mini-bar ready to go!
Todd and my co-worker Kathy's husband, Jim. These two are a riot. Throughout the night we managed to polish off a bottle of Three Olives Bubble (a habit formed over happy hour at 237) and quite a bit of rum. It's a good thing this soiree was on a Saturday.
Dinner was fantastic... Jim wasn't as enthralled with the flourless chocolate cake as was I - the term chocolate hockey puck may have been tossed around.
Andrew (my employee that makes it much easier to go to work each day) and his beautiful wife, Carrie... they are expecting in March.
I've mentioned how much I adore my new manager, Stamy... with one call, she seriously did change my life. Doesn't hurt that she and her partner, Luz, are an absolute blast though.
Here is most of the HR team and a few of our spouses... I'm not sure what kind of pose I'm striking - somehow, I guess I thought this would help me fit in the photo!
did you see that hair,
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment