6.08.2008

grown up bandits, a birthday and the paisersons...

When you've lived through it and seen what Bobbi+Mike can do... you find yourself not even bothering to reach for a camera - they'll catch a better shot anyway, right?!?

A year after our wedding, I still loved remembering our wedding weekend. The memories of wedding bandits at the rehearsal and Eric proposing to Erin after the reception are priceless.


A few more months passed and the rehearsal dinner photos of the Thayers as wedding bandits turned into a family shot of Bethany, Bennett and VERY SOON to be Jude. Bethany is so amazing... she was there to stand up for Erin and had a healthy baby boy less than 4 days later! We've come a long way in 16 months!

As if being 9 months pregnant and in a wedding isn't a grand enough effort, Bethany also had petits fours and champagne sent to my room on Friday night with a Happy Birthday note... quite a nice treat after a dip in the pool with our rowdy crew.


Erin was getting married on 6.7.08, but even she remembered my birthday and gave me a gorgeous red bird feeder and a very festive singing birthday card while we were getting ready on Saturday morning. Don't worry, I quickly turned the attention back to her - really! The flying pigs have already made themselves at home with the gift - it's a hit.

The reception was held at what I lovingly refer to as the Paisley Estate... it was HOT, but the weather held out and it was a gorgeous night for a gorgeous couple. Erin's Dad, Don, was in his glory hosting all of their loved ones for the event - he and Pam really made it happen. Don is a bundle of fun, but it was nice to witness how much he loves his daughter...


I tried to convey just how much I love her during my Matron of Honor speech... he said I made him cry - I must have been successful! I told Pam & Don that they "did good" with Erin and I meant it.

As usual, all of these moments were captured in true Bobbi+Mike style... I love that I’ll forever have a photo of my last conversation with baby Jude before he came into the world.


Here is one gorgeous bride and six ladies (+ one baby) that love her dearly...


I'm so happy that Eric and Erin found each other... they threw me a great birthday party and promised me (God and everyone) that they'd be together forever. My Uncle Terry was there to make it official and we danced into the 90 degree evening. Cheers to The Paisersons!


Of course, I lovingly ripped these photos from Bobbi+Mike... more can be found on the wedding post on their blog.

the very happy/loved/older version,
jamie.

No comments: