First - let's talk about Jack and attention :) This child was only fussy for about 2 minutes - precisely the 2 minutes that the focus wasn't on him. Laura/Jamie much?!? Fuss or no fuss - look at this face... absolutely priceless.
[photo by Jared and Rachel Jacobus - Jacobusphoto.com]During the "I do's"... (not that kind, the Rite of Baptism/Renunciation of Sin and Procession of Faith kind), I assure you that this child actually said, "I DO". If you were there, you know he said it too.
[photo by Jared and Rachel Jacobus - Jacobusphoto.com]Off to Lindey's for fun and amazing food... yes, those are cupcakes behind this lovely trio. I guess this is our trio pose - look familiar? I should find photos from 12 years ago and look for this pose!

Haven't spent quality time with Jenny & Stefan since Laura & Kevin's wedding in West Palm Beach, FL. We absolutely adore them so I guess the special occasions for the Connors family better keep coming! Gorgeous newlyweds...

He just brought me a red velvet cupcake... mmmm.

Speaking of cupcakes... Amy's little one, Trey, had me thinking he really enjoyed spending time with me. Once Mom caved and he got his cupcake early - bye bye Jamie and hello to us helping him eat his pizza. Happy early Mother's Day to Amy: much earned by eating with this on her lap.

I forced (really, I had to twist her arm) Laura to open the gifts before we headed out. Little Paul p-jams were too cute to pass up - we also snagged him some madras shorts to match his Dad's.

What a fantastic way to spend an abnormally gorgeous Ohio spring morning! Thanks to the Connors, Kocheran and Turbin families for letting us celebrate with you. We had a wonderful time!
wishing I could fit into Little Paul,
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment