3.12.2009

no more Brazilian luck...

... and Willy bit the dust.

It was time - sorry kids - Willy had to go. Of course, I'm referring to Willy Waddles - a gift from Garrett and Thais (our acclaimed holiday guests). Willy was a member of our family for nearly 3 months and his presence on the refrigerator brought me great luck. I can probably attribute my wonderful new job and short commute to my 'fridge penguin.

I doubted the supposed Brazilian tradition... I'll never doubt Thais again - she used the wonder of Google to prove her point, albeit in Portuguese!



I paused The Office in order to say goodbye to Willy Waddles,
jamie.

1 comment:

Thais said...

Yay!!! I am glad you are enjoying him!!!
How is the new job?
I am glad everything is going great with you!
Garrett wanted to know if it was hollow?
We miss you guys!
Thais