3.22.2009

not a bad way to see the game...

I still adore the moment you hit the center of Cleveland and see LBJ's arms welcoming you... doesn't get much better. They tried to put up a similar photo of me on the old library in Sunbury - I'm far too humble.


Todd and I headed to the Q to take in a Cavs game from some "suite" seats... not a bad way to see a game at all! Complete with frosty beverages, soft pretzels and brats - the HR team celebrated finally having our team in place.


Todd appears to be quite pleased with the fact I'm part of "that team"...


We had my new boss, Stamy, to thank for the game time digs. Here she is with her partner, Luz...


Funny how things work... my last job found me just when my last nerve started to give. A few weeks later, Stamy left for a new company. While I was sad to see her go, I still had my boss at the time, Sarah. Fast forward another 6 months and Sarah headed to the other company too. I didn't have it in my master plan, but I could not possibly be happier that Stamy gave me a call over the holidays and asked me to consider joining the team as well.

It's been about 2 months and I'm insanely busy, but loving every minute of the challenge. I told Stamy the other day that I left one night around 8p (Todd was in Florida) - everything that could have gone wrong that day did... I still walked to my car with a smile on my face. Doesn't hurt that my commute is 100 miles less a day either :) Stamy and her very happy employee...


oh yeah, the Cavs won... love to LBJ, Andy, Delonte, Mo and the boys!

jamie.

No comments: