When we got to the hotel, Sue & Doug had already gone to bed - Todd had been instructed to wake them so that Doug could go out to the Living Room and sleep on the pull-out bed. There was plenty of room for him in the bedroom (we had two beds), but he was being ousted because of the incessant snoring! I whispered to Todd that I felt bad sequestering him. I kept wondering if that was the correct word, but never got around to caring since we were all dying with laughter. Poor Dad. I had the right word after all... he was set apart alright.
sequester (\si-ˈkwes-tər\) - 1 a: to set apart : segregate <sequester a jury> b: seclude, withdraw
The next day, all of the rested Musacchios headed to the beach. Get me to a cabana! Here's the birthday girl - her 40th (I think that's what we settled on...)
Todd had the Nerf ball queued up for about a month before he left :) He kept forgetting that my wrist was really bothering me that week - wanna play catch? Umm... no?!?
Mom & Dad Musacchio... I think I have a photo of Bethany and I in the same place over a decade earlier - this is where her family has gone for years and I was lucky enough to join her for a senior year (of HIGH SCHOOL) trip. Todd and I were super considerate and called her at work from the web cam by the hammock. Aren't we sweet?

Todd got himself into a bit of barney (as in rubble... trouble). Looks to be a bit perplexed, but not really alarmed! Sue is behind him doing a bit of jig.

Dad and I posing with a statue of Bud (as in long neck...).

I'm still full from the brownie sundae Doug bought me on the last night.
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment