To mask the great demands, several times I was told to "take your spouse to dinner on us". I doubt that dinner truly compensated Todd for my working hours and having to keep me sane and happy. You may remember one of these dinners from an August 2007 entry.
I am absolutely elated to announce the end of this particular era in my career. My first year of marriage has been wonderful, but it has certainly consisted of all of the wonderful things having to balance and counteract the less savory work situation. To celebrate, we brought on the déjà vu and headed back to Abuelos. This time I knew precisely how gargantuan the margarita coming my way would be!


Bye bye bye job... and,

hello happy husband!

I have some pretty phenomenal friends and family that have tolerated the situation - not to mention a husband with an unbelievable talent for making me feel loved.
As for the wonderful things having to balance the negativity at work over the last year... I'm ready to just bring on the happiness - I can take it!
Much love,
[California bound (to visit Melissa & Bentley)] Jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment