
I've known Holly even longer (she's my cousin)... this was probably one of the first times we ever tried for a photo op and I think we did quite well. It took us close to 30 years to really spend some time together and, quite frankly, I'm shocked that Patty & Jim slept through the hysterical laughter and shenanigans in the kitchen that Friday night. Holly is an absolute riot (did I mention GORGEOUS) and I can't wait to see her again.

After convincing the Giant Eagle clerk that we were all dangerously close to 30 years-old and that we weren't harboring a minor (Brandon), we headed back to Sunbury after dinner with a personalized 6-pack choice. I got a bit confused and didn't realize that my orange slice was supposed to go in the glass with the Blue Moon. Orange I pretty...

With my ridiculous job, it had been way too long since I had played Euchre. Thankfully, I've still got it and so does Todd. Although it was close, we got in the barn and won!
Words of advice from Todd - live long... in the barn.

Thanks for a great night Holly and Brandon. We better see you at 237 in Cleveland VERY soon.
Cheers,
Jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment