I've been in my new job for about 4 months now... it's quite a consumer (of time) and, while I'm hanging in there, it would be nice if the new job came with less stress and more time for the newlyweds. As a 3rd quarter thank you from the ever-popular boss, he told me to take my husband out to dinner. We waited for about a month planning to use it somewhere really special - where special equated to fancy. This particular Friday night, after both having hellish weeks, we decided special was good food. We headed off to Abuelos for the thank you dinner and soon made the restaurant one of our favorite places. I ordered a margarita without noticing the word describing that the glass was huge... no worries, it helped.

Todd enjoyed a more sophisticated version of the margarita (which I later finished) and modeled our dip sampler... we roll with 2 cheeses and a chili con queso.

While it doesn't exactly make up for not seeing each other much in our first 2 months in the new house - it certainly was a great night with the boss picking up the tab. Not too bad!
jamie.
No comments:
Post a Comment