8.07.2007

happy 60th mom

For Patty's 60th birthday, we had quite the gathering at 237 in Macedonia. Laura and Cheryl (who have loved/put up with) this woman just about as long as I have were along for the ride as well as Laura's hubby, Kevin. Aaron Cole sensed that the bar was opening and made an appearance as well. The birthday girl looked a bit shocked once it was cake time - I think seeing the big 6-0 in flames was a shocker! Cheryl was just afraid that I would drop the cake on her...


These two have been trouble since the beginning. Todd was definitely feeling the intensity of the mullet right here.


Not sure what round this followed, but we certainly served as some solid entertainment. Really no difference than 20 years prior when we would steal the show.


Our backup singer, the birthday girl Patty, was quite a show-stopper herself. She was feeling pretty darn good that night.


Then it happened - the moment the boys knew would be trouble - DIRTY DANCING!

"I've had the time of my life..."


"... and I owe it all to YOU!"


Sporting the mullets, these guys really don't have any competition. Cheryl felt so blessed just to be in their presence.


It was a great birthday for Mrs. Holobaugh - she went to the spa in the morning and then busted out some moves at the bar that night. Well, she busted out moves at our bar (237) since she lost her momentum before the real bar :)



Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you...

-jp

No comments: