the now more outdoorsy jamie.
8.12.2007
how I fell in love with Cleveland
If you go anywhere in the Midwest, you are likely to find good food and shopping... maybe a few spas, theme parks, etc. Never in my life would I have believed that I would fall in love with the NATURE part of Cleveland. Our new house is just a few miles from the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and I'm hooked! The parks around here are absolutely amazing - I ride along on the Tow Path and annoy the hell out of Todd telling him that I can't believe this is CLEVELAND! We took advantage of a nice day and headed for a mini-hike at Brandywine Falls with our friend Aaron - nice place to have lunch and see some sights.
the now more outdoorsy jamie.
the now more outdoorsy jamie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment