7.14.2007

bye bye, 2 cents collection...

I'm making a change that I don't really like - so when I have some more time, I'll find a way to get it back... the "2 cents collection" (comment box) has to go - it triggers a pop-up and I hate that.

Can't let it just go away - so, here are the "cents" collected while in action:

Patterson: "The Paisersons", eh? Cute. :eyepatch:
Kristen: Holy Crap - that slide show is rockin!
Erin: By the way, I know the computer is an inadimate object, but you can talk to it...AS LONG AS Todd face is on there! =)
erin: sorry didn't mean to put that on twice!
erin: is this a new feature to your blog? how fun! I hope you are reunited with Toddy permanently....soon! It makes me sad to see you have to settle for kissing his computer screen image! =(
erin: is this a new feature to your blog? how fun! I hope you are reunited with Toddy permanently....soon! It's makes me sad to see you have to settle for kissing his computer screen image! =(
Patterson: Todd&Jamie..you guys have it going on. Great pics of an even greater couple. Thanks again for everything. Hope to see yins soon. Much Love, Eric
Aunti L: What a fantastic night! It was worth driving thru the white out. Looks like the honeymoon was even better. Love you
C Mac: Great Pics! Bobbi did well. You look ever so enchanting J!
erin: Love the pics! :) Missing you at Mardi Gras :( Hold down the FORT!
Cousie Mel: How fun to revisit the wedding and see pix of a honeymoon in paradise! You certainly know how to do marriage, cousie JP! :) Love you! Have fun in the snow-covered Fort! :(
Bobbi: I love you two!
Jamie: See, the relatives are not only opinionated, they are mean to message boards. :nono:
Kristen: This is a strange little message board - just coming to check out the honey honey pics. My office is now closed!!
mom m: I love checking out the blog, love you guys too...:-)
Bobbi: HOW FUN IS THIS!!!! :D
Jamie: With our opinionated friends and family in mind - here is a place for comments gallore! Bring it! :frog:


With love,
jamie.

No comments: