8.17.2007

10 years

2007 was a year that made it very obvious we're getting older... August brought my 10-year high school reunion. Well, it brought Todd's too, but it was canceled. We both moved into the same dorm at OSU about month shy of 10 years ago as well - I'm so happy I was assigned to that dorm.
Todd and I picked Bethany up on the way over to the reunion - the official shindig had also been canceled; however, the crew that was around opted for a night at Wendell's (as usual) and had a great time. I went to school with most of the kids since kindergarten so it was nice to have Todd meet them and put faces with all of my stories. Our favorite English teacher was quite astonished by the striking beauty that Bethany still has... he snagged her into a bit of an impromptu photo shoot - I was oblivious - Todd was hysterical. This is one of the shots straight from Mr. Merchant photog...

The realization I love the most after the last decade is knowing that 2 of the people I love most in the world, Todd and Bethany, don't appear to be going anywhere soon.

much love,
jamie.

No comments: