Some of our crew didn't feel like braving the October night temps... I threatened to join the Thayer's in their "Explorer tent" and Ben was quite frightened.
Last trio sighting since the Paiserson wedding over a year prior... that's too long.
I may need to consult Bethany on the details of the game pictured below. I think Ben called it Polish golf, but I heard someone quickly clarify that it isn't. A quick google search yielded "French Darts" or "Polish Horseshoes" - whatever it is, the general goal is to hit the other team's beer bottle off of the post... hoping that they don't catch both the frisbee and the bottle. Of course, the other team's objective is to catch both! That's close enough of a description at least. These guys were seriously entertained- Todd sustained at least one injury and all were cold and soaked with beer... I failed to mention that you must have a full cup of beer in your non-catching hand the entire time.
[Aaron and Bennett]
[Todd and Eric]
Discussing another beer or possibly a hot dog... this may have been the lesson on the best parts of the cow for beef hot dogs and the questioning of Ben's preference for heebs.
Don't doubt the commitment to the "golf" game one bit... Eric was so committed that he ripped his pants. The only thing we knew for sure was that Sue wouldn't be mending them! He may have been the only one with torn pants, but all of us were well-decorated with bruises and black sludge from the walnuts dive-bombing us from above. LOOK OUT!
Ben managed to sneak into several photos... seriously funny stuff when you go back to look through the lot later.
I do love my Patterson...
okay, for real this time...
Erin was warm and toasty in Eric's grandfather's get-up that he gave to her... she was tough to miss too.
never putting my tent near Aaron again,
jamie.

No comments:
Post a Comment