8.25.2009

safety first...

Mom and Dad Musacchio came for a slightly impromptu visit... thankfully, the rain cleared up and we were able to take in some tunes at the usual weekend Legacy Village show (like Easton for you Columbus folks).

Instead of dessert at the restaurant, I had a plan. In my mind (I stress - in my mind), Giant Eagle was just a quick walk from the courtyard. If you're talking "point A to point B" or "as the crow flies" - sure. The crow, however, doesn't fly down a 30 foot stacked stone wall... apparently the mason doesn't build any steps down either.

Doug and I took off together on this adventure and quickly realized that we were both wearing road-worker orange. It happens to be one of my favorite colors - safety first! I'm sure people thought we had just escaped from prison or were working on the road. Thankfully, we walked quickly and soon returned with massive amounts of candy and single serving Ben & Jerry's for dessert. Mom found Starbucks so she was all set.



Next day... sun is out and it is time to admire the new ride.



I'm still fascinated by how simple this convertible top is... I love it. Of course, I was equally amused and baffled by the doors.



The boys took off for a cruise... it really doesn't get much cuter than this.



Oh wait, I guess it does! Bye Mom & Dad!




nice choice Dad - looking good,
jamie.

No comments: