4.27.2008

you have a tattoo parlor AND a bar...

We added a fresh new face to the mullet-crazed dance parties held at 237... Holly! With this new addition, we gained a tattoo parlor in our bar. We really have arrived. Below, you are able to witness the creative process - many fine minds working in unison to create the perfect art to grace Todd's arm (thankfully, only for the night).


In a rather prophetic moment (we soon went to dine at the Winking Lizard), Holly drew up a fabulous lizard tattoo graced with words from a Holly and Todd joke a la Easter weekend... SHADY! I obviously found it irresistible.


After returning from dinner, 237 was opened and, even though the group photo was spared, the mullets were in full effect - hence Todd's classy shirt.


Taking photos in dim light can be dangerous - you may later discover, like I did, that Aaron has crashed your rockin' photo op!


Dinner was good, the cheesecake I made was fabulous... spending time with Holly and enjoying our home made for a pretty great Saturday night. The crowning moment that truly made history had to be the hard core dance-off between Todd & Holly. Classic.


I think we called it a tie.


Dance party aficionado,
jamie.

No comments: