That did it for me... I searched everywhere for them in Ohio - I knew Todd would love it.We were pleasantly surprised to see that a new Five Guys had just opened in West Palm Beach when we went for Laura & Kevin's wedding last March. Patty, Jim, Todd and I all thoroughly enjoyed the dining surprise.
Still, no love in Ohio... or so we thought! I had a lunch interview (at Macaroni Grille - don't worry) this week and found one tucked along a mall in Strongsville. I rubbed my eyes and thought it certainly had to be a mirage - nope, it was the REAL DEAL!
I wanted to keep it a secret and surprise Todd this weekend - that plan lasted about 3 hours (until I saw him next). We headed there today and basked in the gorgeous 74º day and the fantastic burgers and cajun fries.

Such a treat :) I guess with that across the table, I really got to enjoy Six Guys today!

LHB w/ jalapeños for me please,
jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment