7.13.2007

[the] jake is our friend too

I've often said the one thing that made living in Fort Wayne worth it is Shannon... She thankfully stuck around as one of my (now our) best friends and made the trip to visit us in July. I bought her that sexy Indians hat you see below and we took her to an Indians game - Aaron was along for the fun too.

We bought this pretzel, well, because - who can resist a pretzel in the shape of the Indians' I - we couldn't. It really wasn't good, but we still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Shannon had to hear a lot about Todd and yet she never appeared to be annoyed... since I was away from him and needed someone to cook for and give massages - she stepped in as husband #2. Todd was dubbed SHT (smokin' hot todd) and inherited a friend.

He's quite considerate and always offers to share his nachos.


While I do enjoy being able to live in Cleveland and go to Indians games so easily - this is really why I go - Friday night fireworks!


Yes... they won.

jamie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh this blog is awesome. I love the picture with the Indians pretzels...too funny! Thanks...love you guys!!