1.25.2007

single digits, yo'!

Within the next 8 days, I predict a mass migration to Western NY state... why, you ask?

THE WEDDING IS IN LESS THAN 9 DAYS! Pretty difficult to believe we are down to a single digit countdown. I'm still typing from my den in Fort Wayne (not what I'd hoped for), but things are on the upswing.
#1 - it is finally SNOWING [kind of what I'd hoped for when I set the date for Feb. 3 in NY]

#2 - I can count the number of days I'm in the office [before heading to a fabulous wedding and honeymoon] on one hand

#3 - I'm finally able to say with some validity that a move to Cleveland [with Todd] could be in the forecast


Now, what photo(s) could possibly be worthy of supporting what will likely be the last post before the Musaccs are really THE MUSACCS?!?
Jamie... 3 yrs old:



Wonder why I was smiling... I'm sure that if I'd seen this boy, I'd have been smiling for sure!




Love to all. See [most of] you at the PEAK!

www.pknpk.com

Jamie

No comments: