2.13.2007

the chain or the ball?

Not sure which is which... but one is in Cleveland and the other is now back in Indiana. On the bright (snow glare) side -- we had a fantastic wedding and honeymoon.

Honestly, there is too much to say about how wonderful of an experience it was and what CRAZY FABULOUS friends and family we have. Two of our best friends [Paisley & Patterson] decided to make it official and got engaged after the reception. Definitely one of the best wedding presents -- we get to keep Eric forever! Peek'n Peak has never seen such a good time.

Good luck getting me to ever be this brief ever again, but I'll leave you with the only photo I have of us from the wedding so far... courtesy of Auntie Karn. :)


Also, I've heard lately from friends and family scattered about that this forum is actually appreciated and a very good way to keep in touch. So be it -- I shall embrace the blogging. I've updated the site with some extra functionality: links to other sites (family/friends/etc.) and also a place for your random comments (pretty excited for this one, really). I may be able to solve the distance issues for the newlyweds soon, but I guess this will do until we manage to buy an island and move everyone we love there too!



Much love,

The [legit] Musaccs

No comments: