1.09.2007

25...

I was just working on something for the wedding with Bobbi (of the bybobbi.com variety) and looked at this photo in a new light, er crop. This bobbi creation just soared to new heights on my list. At least I have PHOTOS of this gorgeous man to stare at as I sit in Fort Wayne, hours away from him.






I'll also note that there are only 25 days to go! Todd and his boys are jetting off to Breckenridge, CO on Thursday for a weekend of fun in the snow. At least they'll see some since it appears to still be spring in the midwest.

[the Peak is plugging away at making snow since it is COLD tonight...]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm, your "in 25 days" husband is flippin' HOT!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking you guys next weekend! ONE MORE WEEK! By the way-- It was hard enough to learn how to spell your last name in 6th grade. Now, I have to learn how to spell Todd's last name! Someone order me "Hooked on Phonics... for Italians!"

jamie and todd said...

I still can't spell yours...

Jamie Suminuminuminuminumner :)