1.03.2007

one month left

It's January 3rd... just a month until the wedding! I wish that I had managed to "get my ass to Cleveland" (to quote the wise man, Pat Daily), but it will come in time. To celebrate the one-month mark, I thought I'd put up one of the shots that didn't make the hit list. Classic.



If you've talked to me for 5 seconds in the last 6 months, you're probably very aware (and just as excited) that Bobbi and her husband, Mike, are shooting the rehearsal and wedding!
For those that didn't catch the original post, she did our engagement photos and we are CRAZY about her. Here IS the actual hit list:
Now, it can't really stay this warm in western NY all the way into February can it?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAMEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeyyyyyyy!!! It's gettin closer to the BIG day!! :o Hope you are staying sane!! Love you lots!