7.17.2009

propaganda...

The honor of First Baby in the Musacc House goes to... JACK! Please note that in utero applicants (Jude!) were disqualified.

The Connors family rolled into Macedonia and, within minutes, I found propaganda in our refrigerator!


Unfortunately, work has been pretty consuming lately and this entry is extremely tardy. Let me come clean and admit that I've frequently revisited this photo of Todd and Jack. Outside of the fact that they are both undeniably adorable, I seriously treasure this candid photo.

Facial hair is oh so intriguing...


that is, until you spot MOM!


I have to be careful or Jack will only recognize me as a Canon with red hair...

Laura thankfully had the strategy to an enjoyable dinner out perfected. We followed the process (post nap, etc.) to give Jack the perfect pitch and he knocked it out of the park - he was a serious hit with the ladies. With Dad and looking good for his first trip to Abuelos...


I tried to capture a photo of my beautiful friend and this is what I got... In her defense, I've had a camera in her face for nearly 25 years.


This child has some serious personality... he does a ridiculously adorable "scrunch" - especially when he is told no.

Todd was able to capture the infamous scrunch while I was getting Jack dressed on Sunday morning.


I didn't, however, believe that he had indeed captured it and I simply had to have it! In my quest... I made the little guy cry and Todd had the filmstrip to prove what I had done. I told him I was sorry.


Kevin and Todd enjoyed a day of golfing (complete with a random fox escort... as in an actual fox not the 80's looker). Laura and I thoroughly enjoyed a day alternating between "us time" and entertainment by Jack. We all enjoyed the time together - it was a fantastic visit.

Jack was checking with me to make sure they would be visiting again soon - right?


surprisingly maternal (according to Laura),
jamie.

2 comments:

LauraConnors said...

Jack has been begging me DAILY to check your blog for an entry about his visit ;) he will be so delighted when i show it to him in the morning. unfortunately, he is already in bed ;) lots of love to you and todd from the connors family :) jack feels VERY special to be the first baby to stay at your house and very pleased with himself that he was so well behaved and didn't provide you with ANY reasons not to start your own family IMMEDIATELY! :) he wants to be the baby kockroach to your baby hollohead ;) hehe. and he truly apologizes for the bathtub incident (to dover as well). he swears he was just testing you to make sure you're truly ready because it hasn't happened ever again!

Cheryl Kocheran said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! Todd looks good holding a baby. You know Jack would like to have a little friend in Cleveland :)