7.05.2009

i got robbed...

Port Clinton bound for the holiday weekend...

Typically, dad wouldn't be on the "let's go shopping on our day off" train; however, he figured out that he could drop mom & I somewhere while he and Todd used the GPS to track down guitar shops. I love this duo - 12 years in the making.

Back from shopping, I gifted buoy with a sticker from some lingerie - I thought it better suited him.



Thank goodness we remembered cornhole or mom would have grounded us for sure. I adore this photo of her - she checked it out camera-side and said, "it looks like I'm picking something up!?!". Um, yes, that would be because you are. It's called a candid. I love her.



These two can battle... In the last photo, anyone who's played with Patty will attest, the caption reads, "I GOT ROBBED!".



Don't know if it was the margaritas or what, but I finally found some of my game - 3 in a row!



6pm - time to hit the lake to secure our spot for the fireworks.




This one is my favorite...



but, I'll post this one for mom because she'll love it and they are adorable.



Losing sun and nearing fireworks time!


Todd took some beautiful sunset shots with Davis Besse in the background.


Fireworks... these are Port Clinton's.




Thanks for another wonderful 4th on the water, dad. We felt pretty darn lucky to be part of your crew.

Missing Buoy's softness,
jamie.

No comments: