6.21.2009

what is she again?

At the last minute, we were excited to hear that Erin would be driving up for a visit... She knew I'd be excited to see her, but I'm sure looked very forward to my reaction when I saw this little pup in the car!

Bella is Eric's mom's new puppy... only about 3 months old and full of fluff! Erin must have answered the question "What is she?!?" about a hundred times while taking a walk through our neighborhood. For the record, I'm pretty sure she is a Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise mix.

Todd finally got home from work and was just as surprised to see the mobile puff!


After lots of playing, Bella got to stay behind while we headed to Abuelos... trust me, we both deserve these margaritas! It was father's day weekend and they came by with coupons for Todd and wished him a happy father's day! We figured that if all else failed, we really did have a 3-month old named Bella at home :)


With some coaxing from her pink dog toy, Bella conquered the stairs!



we'll see our neighbors the next time bella visits,
jamie.