12.27.2008

musabaugh christmas 2008...

Remember when I said I was pretty sure a gift was purchased for Kristen just after a photo Todd snapped at Holiday Valley? Here it is! Other than being adorable, it was a well-suited gift for the Vermont ski trip Kristen was leaving for the next day... While none of us have skied the Alps (where Cortina d'Ampezzo actually is), the Musacchios are Italian :)


Emma was anxious to open gifts - she had apparently been trying to bust into one of mine for days.


Maybe she would have been less anxious to open gifts if she had known that she would soon open a pumpkin outfit!

Buoy was all laughs until he opened his own!


What better to do on Christmas morning than dress your dogs up as pumpkins?!? It was obviously their favorite part of the entire day.

Todd and I made up quickly for the pumpkin gifts and Emma was able to try on her new Lands' End coat. This Brooklyn pup actually needs these stylish threads.


Probably the most random of all gifts was that of mine to Todd... a violin! I knew he had always wanted to play - so why not?


What a wonderful holiday! Patty and Jim headed to the Musacchio house mid-morning and we opened ALL gifts together for the first time. Sue and Doug almost took my phone away after the third call to my parents begging them to get a move on!

Todd and I are beyond blessed... the gifts are nice and all (we are all quite excellent gifters, really), but there aren't even words to describe our family. Even though they are New Yorkers now, we are always thankful that Kristen and Emma are able to join us. I am personally so thankful that our families have become so intertwined over the years that in-laws just seems like a funny term. To have everyone together, playing music (Jim and Todd busted out the guitars and I got Wii Music!), playing games, eating and relaxing was more than I could ever expect from Christmas.

I love these people!


watching todd install my heated bird bath,
jamie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute family, we've gone to the dogs :-)) I love it and you guys.

Unknown said...

Love your blog of course. Was a wonderful holiday for sure. Sue and Doug make us so welcome and we can even bring the DOG !!! It is
so nice to have the Mussbaugh families together. We are very blessed.
Love you both