8.21.2008

the real champ...

Editors note:

In the recent North Carolina DeMusabaugh trip post, I regrettably failed to mention the world record and gold-medal performance of Fran DeVinney. Fran secured the lead early during the trip with the most consecutive laps underwater. Todd Musacchio consistently tried to spoil Mr. DeVinney's record; however, even after 2 days of trying after Fran's departure, he was still unsuccessful. I would like to extend my congratulations and respect to the best underwater consecutive lapper in the small pool vacation home category.


Additionally, Sue Musacchio made great strides in trying to secure a medal in the Bludgeoning contest held on the hour... she'll continue training for the next event as she was injured in the last round by her son, Todd.

Watch out - bludgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooon!

that'll leave a mark,
jamie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I leave that bathing suit down in NC? I can't find my lucky blue speedo anywhere....