Now for the photos!
If you found a vintage puma jacket that matched your wedding, you'd ham it up too!

With Trisha the pool manager turned salon stylist in the bridal suite!
Ivory satin pumas... ahhhhh
On the steps up to the bedroom - can you tell? Oooh la la
When we first saw each other...
LOVE EACH OTHER! [you have to know Bobbi]
He's so hot I can't even look at him.
The Inn is in the background...
I SAAAIIID to LOVE EACH OTHER!
The Conti's Extraordinaire
Those two over there... yeah, Mr. Pretty Eyes and the REDhead -- best photogs ever!
No one knew what got into Jamie & Jim... but the Devil didn't win.

A couple more from Bobbi -- they didn't get to me the first time!
Todd and Sue (his mom)... I LOVE THIS PHOTO!

I think this may have been when Todd and Chris Cundy were singing "Freshman" like they used to do in the dorms almost 10 years ago!

Love to all... especially Bobbi!










2 comments:
JAJAJAJAMEEEE & TODDDDDD!
What a fun night! Yes, that is Todd singing the Freshman. I think my favorite is that moment when you first saw each other. I LOVE MY FLIPPIN' JOB!
~Bobz
you guys are so cute i love you! awesome pix bobbi
Post a Comment