After a few offers that didn't pan out and another sad drive back to Fort Wayne, I was relatively miserable. Todd was determined to make something happen and he found an amazing house in Macedonia... it was in desperate need of some style, but he figured I could handle the challenge. I saw a few photos online, but trusted that he knew what we needed - he put an offer on it while I was still in Indiana! We closed today (April 29th) and enjoyed a nice snack in our new great room. Quite a bit of work to do - plans for carpet, countertops, etc. before my stuff comes from Fort Wayne in June.

We'd been staying in his apartment about 15 miles away, but with crazy work schedules and ridiculously late nights covering up the hideous paint... we needed to be able to crash in this house of windows and no furniture. Here is our solution:

The pizza guy was pretty fascinated!
Here's to camping in a new home with the love of your life... I've never been happier.
jamie.
No comments:
Post a Comment