Todd and I celebrated that we'll soon be in the same city by dining at our favorite Fisher's Tavern and watching the Buckeyes continue to climb the March Madness ladder. To top it off, we spent several hours on Sunday with our new realtor, Felicia. She was a riot - totally matched our personalities and made sure the house hunt would be as fun as possible. A few times, her laugh reminded us of our Bobbi [bybobbi.com] and we missed her.
You see, it had been some time since we had any Bobbi/Mikey attention... they opted for yet another classic way to spend a weekend. VEGAS! They are there working [sure, sure] -- still goes to show that I love life through Bobbi's camera. That and Mikey isn't so bad to look at either - I mean, his photos!
Our favorite from their trip photos so far...

Oh yes, we do LOVE our "Bob" - you too, Mikey! Can't wait 'til you kids can come to visit at OUR house.
Know when to hold'em champ!

No comments:
Post a Comment