1.01.2008

happy new year . 2008

The first new years celebrated in OUR house... no traveling to see each other - could it be better? Of course! Schal, Chris & Aaron headed our way for the festivites. We ended up having a fantastic dinner at Abuelo's - however, we're quite sure that the people behind us were less than thrilled with us. Cheers to the rowdy kids.

Back to the house - time to ring in the new year - open the bar! Chris was a bit enamored by the 237 collection of Three Olives.

His wife was not as impressed - he captured proof that the prior party-Kappa was OUT before 10:30pm! (it's really NYE 2008 - maybe Chris left it 2007 since Schal gave up before midnight!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Cheers! Don't worry - we woke Schal up!

Our best attempt at a group photo - 237 is a nice backdrop - drink up!


I'm pretty sure that Todd rolled up his sleeve to wii bowl. Yep.

If you've ever seen photos where 237 has been opened - you're probably aware the mullets often follow... many times with dancing.

I came down the stairs in the morning to this scene - Chris is hysterical. I love it.


Hope you had a great new year - I know we did!

Jamie

No comments: