10.31.2006

happy halloween!

A day before Halloween, we needed a break from singing several rounds of the "H - A - Double L - O - Double U - Double E - N" spells Halloween song. I wish I was kidding! After a nice dinner, Todd thought it would be nice to fold up paper from the table and flick a paper football at me (a la sixth grade). This photo is living proof that I had VERY good aim when I immediately threw it back at him. Yes, this really happened... he'll even admit it - I think he was proud. Oh -- yes, Todd did give up haircuts for now.




Halloween finally came and it brought a shotgun wedding and a surprise bump. The FAKE bumb was actually a folded towel and was surprisingly tough. The tough bump led to Todd punching me in the stomach (which only made the costume even funnier). A bit over 3 months until the real wedding - maybe we should just wear these outfits...




Happy Halloween, Y'all!

No comments: