If so, pull up a chair at the house called "Blue Moon" in Corolla - OBX and we'll have one ready before your dip in the hot tub.
Think beach houses are the only place for adventure and fun - you're wrong! Todd made many friends on the trip... he didn't really need the rest of the clan. On the road (somewhere in VA, I think) he found a statue that was just trying tell him something about his scent after the long car ride...Later, while shopping at the famed Timbuk II (Sue and Jamie took this place down on a rainy day)... he made another pal.
I gazed lovingly at the family I was about to marry into, but had to imagine Doug was there since he was trying to hint that we should head to dinner by sitting in the car...
Boogie boards, kayak knock-outs, pools, hot-tubbing, yahtzee, Rook (straight up with bird noises on the balcony) and morning doughnut deliveries were only the beginning. Such a wonderful family vacation -- no burns, lots of fun and great memories. Race you to Sonic...

No comments:
Post a Comment