7.07.2006

baseball, golf & weddings

After a week of vacation, I headed to Todd's in Cleveland -- Sue & Doug (his parents) soon arrived. Todd had driven downtown to the Indians ticket office to ensure that we had the precise seats he wanted. The four of us went to the game and had a great time - but it got much better when we realized why Todd loved the seats (aside from the view of the game)... the view for the fireworks show was the best!




The next morning, we all headed to Peek'n Peak (where the wedding will be in February). The boys golfed (with GPS which I'm told is fabulous) while Sue and I made wedding arrangements. Left with time to spare, we also spied on 3 weddings that were set for that evening. One of the cakes was falling apart -- yikes!

That wasn't the only trauma of the weekend... Doug and I are lucky that we can still walk after a water slide accident! It's good that Todd is always looking out for us -- he all but made us go down the slide on our stomachs backwards but neglected to tell us about the hazards. My knee is purple... and green... Doug's was just left without hair. Oh my.

No comments: