"In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in 12 years, we'll be voting for plants."
"Dick Cheney. And that's all I got to say. Isn't it great that we've reached that point? You don't even have to say Dick Cheney, the vice president who shot his friend in the face. ... Going quail hunting is like saying I'm going fishing and going to a gold fish pool and going, 'Got it.'"
"It's not like I'm saying Kerry would have been any better. Let's face it. When you when into that voting booth, you had a choice between two bowls of s***. The only difference was the smell. How did you Democrats find Kerry? What's the matter with you people? ... The first time I heard him speak, I thought ... 'I don't have enough bread crumbs to get me home.' The fact of the matter is the Democrats not being able to find somebody to defeat George Bush is beyond belief. It's stunning. It would be like finding a normal person who would lose in the Special Olympics."
Who knew there was a National Park in Cleveland... go figure. Todd and I went to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and managed to find a nice trail for a Sunday stroll. With all of the laughing and hiking through, it was time to return to the real world.

No comments:
Post a Comment