9.12.2006

engagement photos





Hot huh? If you'd like to meet the lady behind the camera -- meet bobbi!

bybobbi.com

Fateful events led to my search for Bobbi... I had NO idea what I was in for...

Thousands of emails later -- random cookie/milk gatherings and last minute plans for the tour-de-midwest -- I have a VERY talented new friend and I love her!

Bobbi had a nice dose of the jamie/todd combo over the labor day weekend (actually, she tolerated the ENTIRE clan including Buoy). Not only did she survive and end up with another cool nickname (fannypack) -- she shot absolutely awesome engagement photos of us. Bobbi, fannypack and all, you're the hottest thing that ever rocked the small towns of Oak Harbor and Port Clinton, Ohio.



If you want to check out more of the faves:

http://www.bybobbi2.com/jamieandtodd2/


Saw this quote somewhere and now understand how valid it really is...

"Marry the right person. Choose the right photographer. Live happily ever after."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAAAMIE!!!! You are BY FAR my favorite... I know I know, I'm not supposed to do that but, quite frankly, I'm CRAZY about you!

Thank you "theknot.com" advertising...

LOVETHEJAMES!
~Bobeeeeee

Anonymous said...

So, I love the quote... I'm stealing it for my blog!

~Bobs